This Guacamole has a secret weapon - add some spirulina and top with pomegranite
- 2 Ripe avocados - Reed or Hass
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion - finely chopped
- 1/2 Jalaeno or red chili, with seeds - finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1-2 teaspoon Spirulina powder
- 1/3 cup Tomato - diced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Choose the right avocado. It should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside
- Cut the avocado in half and the remove the pit. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well, including the Hawaiian Spirulina Powder.
- Put in small bowl - sprinkle pomegranate seeds, smoked paprika on top
I usually start with only 1 TSP and then add in more if desired. Sometimes I add up to 1 TBS making it a much darker green color. For your first time making this, I recommend that you start with 1 TSP. Taste the guacamole (over and over) and adjust seasoning if necessary.