These brave firefighters didn’t let a guinea pig die in a fire

Originally posted from: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/LostAtEMinor/~3/FO6kfNdVJbk/

These brave firefighters didn’t let a guinea pig die in a fire

No man gets left behind. Or in Rodney’s case, no guinea pig gets left behind!

Late last week, Polk County fireman John Williams responded to a burning home in Mulberry Florida. He did a sweep of the house and came across a cage belonging to the family pet, Rodney. From there, Williams knew what he had to do.

He took the cage and carried the rodent to safety. Once outside, they needed to give him emergency oxygen, so they improvised and turned a mask for babies into a mask for a guinea pig. The neighbours pitched in too, bringing Rodney beddings and water!

“He is doing good! I’m so incredibly thankful for Polk County Fire Rescue for saving Rodney. They were very nice to him and myself,” the gu…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rating: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.